What is Angular Nation?
Angular Nation is a free, private community for Angular developers.
Beginners and Introverts are always welcome here! 🥰
🥺 Are you tired of doom scrolling but still interested in Angular updates?
🧐 Have you outgrown video tutorials and need something more interactive?
😢 Do you miss conference camaraderie and hallway track networking?
🥰 You've come to the right place!
At Angular Nation, we:
🕸 Network ✨ Collaborate ☝️ Ask Questions
🤔 Learn 💡 Get inspired 😜 Have fun
Angular Nation includes:
- Cozy Hallway Track with the Angular team every month (free!)
- Live Q&A Panels with Angular experts plus open source teams like RxJS, Cypress, Storybook, NativeScript, just to name a few (yep, also free!)
- Committee-led initiatives like our Mentor Matching Program, Community Sample Repo, and Job Fair (would you believe it? those are free too)
- Fun Friday Social almost every Friday, everyone's invited (of course, free!)
- Activity Feed where we share articles and updates, or ask questions and discuss, with Topic tag so you can find exactly what you're looking for
- Smaller breakout rooms called Channels where we can gather and chat in smaller groups. Be sure to check out our regional channels such as Angular Africa, Americas, APAC, Europe, and South Asia, you'll find super friendly local hosts in each channel and they meet bi-weekly (still free! lol)
- Professional Networking channel where you can post if you're looking for a job or if you're hiring, and connect directly (you guessed it - all for free!)
- Beginner courses written by Angular GDEs and experts such as:
Okay but how are you making money? 🤔
Great question! In addition to all the awesome free resources listed above, we also offer Premium Angular Training in case you'd like to level up your skills faster!
Angular Architect Training (4 Weeks)
This course offers a high level overview of enterprise level best practices for architects. Each week will start with a one hour pre-recorded content session (plus tons of extra optional resources) and end with LIVE office hours with Bonnie where you can ask questions and listen in on questions asked by other students. This course contains important guidelines for team leads and architects so if you're leading a large team, you won't want to miss this. If you're not leading a team yet, that's okay! If you're a senior developer or even an Angular beginner, you will also benefit from these guidelines and you should have no problem following along.
- Week 1 - Style and Structure for Architects
- Week 2 - Performance Optimization
- Week 3 - Design Patterns and State Management
- Week 4 - Mono Repos and Micro Services
- Bonus Topics:
- How to keep your whole team DRY
- How to pivot with an enterprise app
- How to convince your managers to listen
Next group starts September 13th! 🥳
Visual DOM Course (3 Weeks)
If you struggle to learn by reading text, you're going to love this course! We're bringing the docs to life and making advanced DOM manipulation with Angular seem easy! In this course you'll meet DOM, the fun shiny robot created by Samantha Brennan to help us visualize what Angular is doing at runtime. You prefer live, working, up to date code samples? Yep, we've got those too! We've got working code for each animation and we'll switch between the two. You'll also have access to our repo during and of course we'll pull up the code and nerd out further together during office hours. As always, all our group sessions will be recorded and you'll continue to have access to everything in the course even after the live sessions are over.
- Week 1 - Clean and Messy Components
- Week 2 - Content Projection & Change Detection
- Week 3 - Control Flow and Dynamic Components
- ProTips from Sander Elias and Alex Rickabaugh! 🔥
Next training starts September 13th! 🥳
What if you can't afford Premium Training? 😢
We offer discounts and scholarships for students and under represented groups. If you'd like to apply for a discount or scholarship, please fill out this form and we will reach out to you. We have a bit of a waiting list but we also have some amazing success stories! We've even had prior scholarship recipients return to sponsor others, how cool are they?! If you'd like to sponsor a scholarship student from our list, please reach out! 🥰
How do I join?
Easy! Just click "Request to Join" and enter an email address.
Your request to join will be approved by a real person so it usually takes a few minutes or a few hours depending on the time zone. If you don't receive your invitation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and/or email us at [email protected] so we can investigate! #YouCanSitWithUs 🤗